AMONG SPEAKERS AND GUESTS 2017:
Ministry of Economy of Macedonia
Ministry of Energy of Romania
Secretary of State,
Ministry of Infrastructure of Slovenia
Ministry of Economic Development of Kosovo
Director – General for Energy Sector,
Ministry of Economy of Montenegro
President of Board of Directors,
Jaroslav Cerni Institute for the Development of Water Resources
KESH (Albanian Power Corporation)
Hrvatska electroprivreda (HEP)
2nd International Summit and exhibition HYDROPOWER BALKANS 2018
2nd International Summit and exhibition “HYDROPOWER BALKANS 2018” is a professional platform, bringing together chief ministers, major investors, decision-makers of the leading hydropower plants and investment project initiators, as well as regulators, to consolidate efforts focused on efficient implementation of key projects for the construction and reconstruction of HPPs across the Balkan region.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS 2017:
- Balkan greenfield projects with 2018-2025 implementation period: Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Romania and Kosovo
- Energy Ministerial Meeting on international cooperation and effective implementation of the investment projects in the Balkans
- Onsite visit to one of the most progressive HPPs in the Balkan region – explore effective project execution strategies!
- Meeting the investors: project initiators will discuss collaboration opportunities with international investors within prescheduled meetings
- Leaders’ debate: Single region implies consolidated energy market! Projections of governments, initiators and investors. Finance and investment landscape
- Case studies from companies, successfully carrying out their projects for HPPs’ construction and modernization across the region
- Tailor-made session and exclusive exhibition: innovative solutions and equipment in the context of greenfield and brownfield development
- Unparalleled networking opportunities: gala dinner, exhibition, champagne roundtables, and face-to-face meetings
- FAST AND EFFICIENT! Roadshow of breakthrough technologies and equipment
WEBINAR – HYDROPOWER INVESTMENT POTENTIAL OF THE BALKANSREQUEST THE FULL VERSION OF THE WEBINAR RECORDING
VIDEO SUMMIT AND EXHIBITION HYDROPOWER BALKANS 2017REQUEST EVENT POST-RELEASE 2017
“The organisation is very good – very important people from the region. I am very pleased that you choose Montenegro to host this event. I had 5 or 7 bilateral meetings with Ministries of other regions and also with some potential investors who are ready to invest in hydropower and other renewables in Montenegro”.
Danilo Barjaktarovic / Senior Adviser in Energy Directorate, Ministry of Economy of Montenegro
“For us it was very useful. It was perfectly organised. You brought together all the stakeholders from the area here: government institutions, local suppliers, financial institutions. So it was very helpful to meet all of them in one place”.
Christian Gstrein / Regional Director SEE, Andritz Hydro
“The conference is really good. Many good presentations, many good companies, speakers. I am really satisfied, especially because of networking and time to share our knowledge, experience”.
Irena Ratkovic Malbasa / Director, Program Sava d.o.o